Re: Wanted Europa

Subject: Re: Wanted Europa
From: Pete Lawless <plawless@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 21:24:24
Hi Kev

I have an almost complete (about 2 months required) classic #109.  Almost
complete for 3 years and not touched, it just got overtaken by events.  Have
since bought a Twin Com and do almost all my flying IFR.

Anyway it is:

Mono wheel
Rotax 912 with VP prop
Professional finish
Panel by RD Aviation
Covered trailer
Single handed riging kit

Based Bath for the next week then at Kemble as we are moving house.

My mobile is 07866-462504.

I simply want to get rid of the aeroplane so am open to offers around
30,000.  Nothing like what I have spent but it was fun building the thing.

Pete Lawless