Fuselage Gradle measurements

Subject: Fuselage Gradle measurements
From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 19:02:44
Well, I built my cradle today. Unfortunately I used the dimensions that were
on the drawing. The top measurement clearly shows 42" to the out side of the
lumber, and to confirm shows an outside dimension of 39" at the base. Since
the drawing came with my XS kit and classics have been out of production for
a while, I built it as shown. Well, the canoe, she no fit! The correct
measurements are 42" to the inside of the top lumber and 39" to the inside of
the base lumber. Tomorrow mister cradle will meet mister saw and we'll try
again.

SteveD
A217