Europa ground looping at Aerofair.

Subject: Europa ground looping at Aerofair.
From: Paul Sweeting <Paul.Sweeting@ntl.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 12:57:30
Any further news on the Europa that ground looped at Aerofair??
Hope the damage was limited only to pride.

Paul.

Quoting Martin B-G flyer list on Aerofair....
Seriously though, yesterday was a fab day, if a little busy in the sky (very
exciting) Got there at 10 left at 4.15 after 30 minutes in the que to take
off. (I kid you not) but all very ordered and polite.
a bit of a cruel cross wind, one europa ground looped and possibly scraped a
wing. Fabulous reactions from the home based fire service who were there in
about 20 seconds I guess. Big pats on the back for them.
And no thunderstorms to dodge on the way home.

The contents of this email and any attachments are sent for the personal
attention
of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential.  If you are not the intended
addressee, any use, disclosure or copying of this email and any attachments is
unauthorised - please notify the sender by return and delete the message.  Any
representations or commitments expressed in this email are subject to contract.

ntl Group Limited