Re: Build Times??

Subject: Re: Build Times??
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 12:42:22
Paul,

I believe the record is the Discovery channel one at 6 months (but
Richard Iddon can't be far behind them!).

I word of caution - although I suspect mine was an extreme case because
of the need to build a shed, distance from DIY shops and very limited
working room - but my garage took 250 hours just to get it wired,
insulated, vapour-barriered and fitted out.

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa XS monowheel 537M