Re: trim tab damper assembly

Subject: Re: trim tab damper assembly
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 11:28:46
Hi! Ian.
I recall a similar experience..... firstly the alignment of all the assembly
is very critical, it must operate in a completely straight line and also
have you shortened the "clevices" which link the motor to the actuating arm
? When the motor works for the full extent it mustn't be heard to change
tone at the end of the stroke , this indicates that it is tending to stall
due to overload.
Regards
Bob H  G-PTAG