Re: stormscope

Subject: Re: stormscope
From: PreDial@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 21:39:39
Hi All,

We're looking at installing a stormscope also.  It will require a ground
plane to operate.  No dimensions known yet.  We've found the goodrich doesn't
want much to do with homebuilts and composites.  We're working with a dealer
who has some experience installing them in Bellancia Vikings.  He says it can
be done but will require some experimenting.  Says will require skin mapping
althou Aviation Consumer report says stormscpe will skin map itself.  Still
early in our project so no real answers for quite a while.

Jim & Heather A185