Re: RC Allen AI connector

Subject: Re: RC Allen AI connector
From: TroyMaynor@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 22:44:31
erichdtrombley@juno.com writes:

<< Thanks John and Fred for your replies.  After reading about having to
 "exercise" the unit I am a little concerned as it has been in storage for
 at least two years.  Now, it seems that it might have been damaged.  I am
 very upset with Kelly Manufacturing as I also did not receive any
 documentation with the unit and inquired to Aircraft Spruce from whom I
 purchased the unit.  They were to check into it and never did get back to
 my on it.  I have contacted Kelly via e-mail and will pass along any info
 I receive.  As John points out I will not hold my breath.  It is rather
 surprising that a company that produces such delicate pieces of equipment
 do not provide any documentation, especially given the cost of the unit.
 It dumbfounds me to say the least. >>

Hi Eric, John, and All,

I too have the same unit that has been in storage in my garage or in the
panel for about 3 years. I hope it isn't trash. I bought it early because I
knew they would not get any cheaper and I had a financial windfall at the
time. It appears that it could cost me more after all. I wonder what a
rebuild would cost if it comes to that. Please share whatever you learn Eric.
Thanks

Troy