Re: Terra Radio

Subject: Re: Terra Radio
From: Nobody <foo@bar.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 00:33:11
Hi Allan.

My knowledge of radios are indeed very limited, and my interference here is
purely based on experience from others. A friend tried to sort out reception
problems on a Citabria som time ago. Don't remember the radio in question,
but in certain areas around the airport the radio didn't work at all. It was
a complete mystery - untill my radio-guru came to think that the problems
might have to do with the length of the coax. He called it something - which
I of coarse don't remember (getting old!!), but he unplugged the coax and
fitted a few feet extra cable to it - and voila, no more radio problems! TX
and RX has been working perfectly ever since.

Worth a try??

Cheers, Hans.