Re: powder coating

Subject: Re: powder coating
From: LTS <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:43:21
It's in the instructions under

                        MCR VLA control inspection before first flight.
then
                        rudder control system

Push down the Aircraft tail to lock the front wheel and check that the
offset of the rudder control surface trailing edge from the fin is 1cm to
the right for the Rotax engine

Put all the controls in neutral then adjust the rudder offset with the two
tunbuckles in the tunnel behind the brakes. Fly the A/C and note rudder
correction. Either adjust the turnbuckles again now or fit a small trim to
the rudder and adjust next time the tunnel is off. The trim can be a piece
of electrical wire or small tube for example taped to the side of the
rudder.

regards
                    Jerry@ban-bi.com   or    LTS@avnet.co.uk
                    www.Ban-bi.com     or   www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown