Re: Battery cable

Subject: Re: Battery cable
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:53:38
The Europa build manua; specifically recommends NO aluminium.

Aircraft Spruce do sell 4AWG (and 2AWG) mil spec cabling, copper. I know I
bought some 4AWG.

Richard
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)
Bell House, Bell Lane,                   01279 842942 (fax)
Widford, Ware, Herts,                    07860 367423 (mobile)
SG12 8SH                                 email : rholder@avnet.co.uk
PA-28-181 : Piper Archer : G-JANA, EGSG (Stapleford)
Europa Classic Tri-gear : G-OWWW, being built.