Re: Flying

Subject: Re: Flying
From: JW <xs191@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:05:48
Bob.

    Was the Taz comment meant for me?  I mentioned to Cliff that I was thinking
about using that character.  Regardless...  I just keep plugging away.  I work
on it every weekend, and often take vacation days so I have three day weekends.
Sometimes I have to spend some time with my elderly parents on Bainbridge
Island.  I hate like hell to blow a weekend not working on the airplane, but
they are high on my priority list.  I have attempted to work on it in the
evenings, but I can never seem to get anything meaningful done, so I've all but
given up on that.  Also, if I work on it in the evenings it can become a bit of
a drudgery.  By working hard only on weekends, it does not.  I always look
forward to going out to the garage to spend the day.

    Jeff

PS.  Please drop by some time (any time) if you happen to be out Issaquah way.