Open House

Subject: Open House
From: Rob Neils <RobNeils@aimcomm.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 18:14:40
US builders:

Russ Lepre and Bob Berube at FlightCraters are a tremendous asset to US
Europa builders.  I highly recommend visiting them if you are in the Tampa
area, e.g, going to Sun and Fun.  There aren't two more knowledgable,
hard-working, honest and friendly guys than they.

They helped me with my glider wings, the first to begin assembly in the
US.  We had problems which are to be expected when building the first off
but, with the good help of John Hurst at nearby Europa Lakeland, we
overcame all the difficulties.

Thank you guys for your good help.

Rob Neils