Re: Check List

Subject: Re: Check List
From: europabuilder@ntlworld.com
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 23:16:21

> David Corbett wrote.......
> "My monowheel is fantastic - it is now undergoing the checks for its first
> annual Permit renewal."
>
> I'm about to undergo my 3rd "annual" inspection of my tri gear.  I'm
always worried that there is something I've overlooked during my inspection.
Has anyone put together a check list of things that should be inspected?
Based on the experience of some of the old-timers on this forum, are there
any things you'd like to pass along as problem areas you've discovered
during your maintenance inspections?  Are there any really critical things I
should look for?  Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

This would make a very useful web page...

Cheers,
Mark.