Re: slow blow fuse

Subject: Re: slow blow fuse
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 18:07:17
Most contact breakers are effectively slow blow fuses due to the way that
they work.

Anything other than a contact breaker would be a liability as the main fuse
in an aircraft electrical system (ie if there were a surge you would loose
all your electrics and changing fuses in flight is not an option - asuming
you have a spare !)