Re: Change this.. change that... do some more

Subject: Re: Change this.. change that... do some more
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 23:38:31
>. Come to put in the rudder cables and find out that they>
>will do a wonderful job of sawing the fuel lines in half post haste. -"
>Steve:
>         Yes, yes, I had the same worry. You didn't say whether they were
>3/8inch alum. like mine but the result is the same. I moved the pulleys
>about a half inch further forward which allowed the cable route to rise
>above the 3/8 lines.

I buried the cables in a short tunnel of 2 ply BID, I would also suggest a
length of Nyloseal nylon tubing over the cable . The fuel pipes went over
the rudder cables not under. Don't forget the cables will go slack and flop
a little when your feet are off the pedals, normal in the cruise, provided
your shoes aren't too big to fit between the pedals.
Graham