Re: Address search: Dave DeFord

Subject: Re: Address search: Dave DeFord
From: Shaun Simpkins <shauns@hevanet.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 06:54:00
Honeywell Sensors has a stock look up page for this transducer at

http://locator.sensing.honeywell.com/wheretobuy.taf?_function=Buy&_UserRefer
ence=7F0000014651E27AA1801597604A3C87787F

There are three distributors in the USA -  Gopher electronics offers them in
single unit
quantities at $21.73 each.  You can use this page to find distributors
anywhere in the world,
and their quanities on hand.

This is the same sensor that Tony K. used for his fuel gauge, (and for which
he is selling
controller chips and build/install instructions), and which has been
flying in Bob Harrison's plane for over a year.  Check the bulletin board
archives
for the recent fuel gauge thread.

Shaun
A207