Re: PSS AOA sensor position standardization

Subject: Re: PSS AOA sensor position standardization
From: Shaun Simpkins <shauns@hevanet.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 12:32:48
I note that the 5-port quick-connect Jim Nelson refers to is offered by
Winter instruments
and can be purchased at  http://www.wingsandwheels.com. This is a pretty
cool unit
with color-coded connectors.  However, it's designed for 3/16" I.D. tubing.
I guess those
glider guys use big-bore tubing for quick response...

I also note that the Pneutronics connectors I mentioned - Series 22 - use
0.078 I.D connectors,
which are really too small.

http://www.smallparts.com  has a bunch of the 1/8" quick connects including
the
coaxial connector mentioned in this thread.

Shaun
A207