Re: acetone & MEK

Subject: Re: acetone & MEK
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 10:34:38
I found it curious also, in browsing MSDS for various things, that
both solvents are hazardous in pure form, but less so when diluted
with more benign solvents.  An example is common paint spray in a can,
with majority toluene, but with some bad stuff.  For latter, I don't
think there's been major product liability judgments here, and most
consumers don't follow the label cautions at all.

Regards,
Fred F.