Messages to Europa

Subject: Messages to Europa
From: Europa Aircraft <europa@gate.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 13:55:57

Hi All!

Just a quick reminder that, while we do try to read messages on the Europa
Forum, we may not get to them all.  I have noticed that sometimes messages
are posted to the forum that would be good information for Europa to have,
or even directed to us.  If the e-mail doesn't go directly to someone at
Europa, however, it may get overlooked.  That is a shame, as many of you
have some great input for us.

Here is a quick e-mail guide for sending messages to Europa.

For Tech Support inquiries:

neville@europa-aircraft.com
or
roger@europa-aircraft.com

*Suggestions for product, or plans improvements*: <--Many messages I see on
the forum should have gone here

andy@europa-aircraft.com

For kit sales, or parts outside North, or South America:

mark@europa-aircraft.com
or
toni@europa-aircraft.com

For kit sales, or parts within North or South America:

europa@gate.net

Hope this helps!

John Hurst

Europa Aircraft