Re: Europa Stage One for sale

Subject: Re: Europa Stage One for sale
From: Keith Tallent <ktallent@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 23:38:02
Thank you Mark for your reply however I have corrected some of your
statements and added some further info to back up my original email.
I wish to make it clear that I do not have a "personal vendetta" with Europa
or believe they have one with me.
Far from it, I still have a soft spot for both the company and the aircraft
and if my personal circumstances had not changed I would still be building
G-SAMY (kit no 221).
I agree this forum is not the place to carry on this conversation but in
view of a few very public comments you chose to make below regarding the kit
which I still am trying to sell, I feel I need to copy a reply to the same
public forum.
Sorry to the fellow Europhiles - please delete this message now if the
thread is of no interest to you.
My corrections and comments are embedded in Mark's email below (prefixed
with KTALLENT -)