Re: Cabin heater question

Subject: Re: Cabin heater question
From: Rob Housman <RobH@hyperionef.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:40:50
I am considering an automotive aftermarket type of heater from Heater Craft
http://www.heatercraft.com/, available from (of all places) J. C. Whitney
http://www,jcwhitney.com for US$179.95.  Check heater Craft's web site under
Auxiliary, Equipment, 1102H - Heater, for a unit that will fit in the
otherwise unused (in the Tri-Gear) wheel well.  Heater Craft also supplies
the odds and ends required to finish the job.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070