Panel (and other) labels

Subject: Panel (and other) labels
From: Tony S. Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:15:17

It just so happens that I own a rather nice colour laser printer. This
unit can print remarkably good looking graphics onto non reflective
carrier film and I intend using this for my panel.

A full A4 sheet works out about USD5, GBP3.50, AUD10 to print and post
and as a result was wondering if I should make up a generic Europa sheet
that everyone can use to label their panels. I'd envisage it including
all of the signs you need for the panel and inside the aircraft with a
few full colour Europa logos thrown in as well.

As I can't work out all of the wording that people would like, I seek
your input.

If you'd like to contribute to the word list send an email to
tonyk@kaon.co.nz with the word .. wordlist .. in the subject.

In the body of the message, format it like this...

        Words to be included at 12pt
                ..
                ..

        Words to be included at 14pt
                ..
                ..

        Words to be included at 16pt
                ..
                ..

        Words to be included at 18pt
                ..
                ..

        Big words (specify size)
                .. size ..
                .. size ..

        Other suggestions
                ..
                ..

The font I will be using is Arial Bold printed in black. Suggestions for
specific words or images in other colours is welcome. Note, I can print
any colour except white. Most computer systems support the Arial font
style which will allow you to play before sending me the list.

I'll try to include most people's choices but if I run out of space
it'll be the words with the greatest number of contributors that go to
the top of the queue.

I will cutoff the list at the end of March and at that time I'll make a
.pdf file for everyone to look at before I print them off.

Please do ensure that the subject line includes wordlist but don't send
me other emails with wordlist (without a gap in the middle) in the
subject otherwise you won't get a reply from me until the end of March.

Regards

Tony