Vs: no friction

Subject: Vs: no friction
From: RWM-SYSTEMS <raimo.toivio@rwmsystems.fi>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 11:24:48
Hi All,

I forgot one tip:

Lancair IVP builder Jouko Nikko gave me an idea
to wrap well-greased string or cord around the
flange of CS03. This prevents to bond CS05 solid
by flox. Those lower holes in  CS04 are so near the tube
itself. Please no grease for bonding surfaces!

Cheers,
Raimo M W Toivio, #417
RWM-SYSTEMS
37500  Lempaala, FINLAND