Vs: aileron fitting

Subject: Vs: aileron fitting
From: RWM-SYSTEMS <raimo.toivio@rwmsystems.fi>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 23:29:16
> The difficulty I am having is in attaching the completed ailerons to the
> wings.  I can find no way to hold the hinge flaps firmly whilst I fit the
> machine screws into the stiff anchor nuts in the aileron hinges
>
> Richard Iddon (533)

I pushed the hinge against wing T.E. lip just by screw driver while installing
the first screw. I have done it over and over again at least 20 times and
it is is quite easy now. The wing can be up-side-down or anuy position.
Nice to do with push rod!
Building a plane makes man as handy as gynecologist (says my wife).

Raimo Toivio (417)