Anyone got a trailer?

Subject: Anyone got a trailer?
From: Ron Jones <jronjones@lineone.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:16:54
Greetings all,

Does any UK subscriber to this forum live in deepest, darkest Somerset and,
if so, does he have a trailer for a monowheel (with XS type tail-wheel) ?
I have to take my XS into Henstridge Airfield to have some work carried out
but it needs to be sitting on a trailer. I have my own trailer but don't
feel too happy about towing for close on 500 miles (busy Motorways and
twisting lesser roads could expose the aircraft to all sorts of damage!) and
would prefer to fly in.
The trailer would be required for about 2 weeks only and I would be most
grateful if some kind sole was willing to lend/hire theirs to me.

Regards to all,

Ron (living in hope) Jones.  (N0. 359. G-RJWX)