CONTROL COLUMN LEATHER BOOTS- ORDER NOW

Subject: CONTROL COLUMN LEATHER BOOTS- ORDER NOW
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:04:25
Mr Leatherman has rang me to ask if any more Leather Control Column
Boots are required.
A design and photo can be viewed, thanks to John Cliff,  at;
www.crix.org.uk
40 Europa  builders now have them. They are of excellent quality leather
and essential to keep control column universal clean.
The price for a pair is $US50 or UK L35 which includes packaging and
postage.
Email me if you are interested.
Some  comments from those who have them;

Tim
Received boots this week.
There Superb. Please thank Mr Leather Man.
Thank you for your help

Just received the 'boots'  ............... absolutely bloody brilliant!
Thanks ever so much ..... it really is appreciated.

Tim,
The boots arrived today and are beautifully made. I hope my Europa
reaches
the same quality levels.

I have just returned from Oshkosh where I found your stick boots in the
mail
on arrival. Perfect! Thank you. You must be a bad businessman selling
such
high quality leather and so intelligently developed, well shaped and
nicely
finished 'boots' at this low price. I have been almost all my life in
shoe-
and leather business, so I am able to judge! You even added a clear
description, what makes it so much the easier to mount them.

Just to let you know that the boots have arrived are are beautiful
pieces of work.

Got the boots and they are beautiful.
THANKS MUCHLY,

Thoroughly recommended - very well made - fit like gloves!
One satisfied customer!

I can vouch for the quality of the boots...anyone in
Los Angeles basin want to see mine?  Not only is
workmanship excellent but the leather is a smooth
grain- a lot higher grade than I expected

 I received the boots promptly and have them installed.  They turned out
beautifully and really
add a finishing touch to the interior.

Just a brief note to thank you for the boots which arrived today. The
quality is first class and they are worth every penny.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Timothy P Ward