Sense

Subject: Sense
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:02:15
Cheers,
            I have a folder I call "ops" which for the moment keeps
everything of interest post-acceptance, i.e: test flights, general periodoc
maintenance, and articles of what not to do day-to-day. The folder will
eventually just be a reminder source for daily flying I hope.
            In the interval, it now contains an article from Bob Nuckolls,
who if you have not encountered yet, bears tracking. The article is a
comment on a particular column which is commonly titled "Never Again" or "I
Learned about Flying from that...". Bob's remarks hit home like a baseball
(cricket) bat:
  http://209.134.106.21/articles/neveragain/neveragain.html

            Try it......... you'll like it.
Happy Landings