Re: Fwd: Re: Fw: XS-KIT # A095 FOR SALE

Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Fw: XS-KIT # A095 FOR SALE
From: Steve & Eileen Genotte <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 18:18:26

DuaneFamly@aol.com wrote:

> Subject: Re: Fw: XS-KIT # A095 FOR SALE
> Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 17:14:34 EDT
> From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
>
> How would this effect the 51% rule? Would the buyer still get the Workman's >
certificate?
> Just wondering.
>
> Mike

I believe you're referring to the "Repairman's Certificate" and the
answer is yes, the buyer would be eligible for it *providing* he
completes at least 51% of the remainder of the project (and can document
same).  Without this, I'd bet it would be nearly impossible to sell a
partially completed kit (not that it's been a piece of cake to sell
mine, heh).

Steve G.