RE: Airmaster VP Propellor

Subject: RE: Airmaster VP Propellor
From: Tony S. Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 09:42:28
Lot's... but then I might be accused of having a slightly biased view.
:-) As an unpaid test pilot for Airmaster I can say that the prop really
does transform the aircraft especially with a 912. What I enjoy most is
listening to the gasp of my passenger as the aircraft gets off the
ground in under 100 metres and then climbs like you wouldn't believe.
Can't wait to try it on the 912S.

Tony