RE: Sorry, men - Hotmail filtering.....

Subject: RE: Sorry, men - Hotmail filtering.....
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 10:19:25
Not to beat a dead horse but.....

Actually, with the web-based hotmail it's a simple menu item click to only
accept email from those addresses in one's own address book.  All else can
be deleted before it even arrives in your mailbox.

Just add the Europa-group email account to your address book, as well as any
individual contributors, and all else is ignored.

Cheers,
Pete