LADDINGFORD 2001

Subject: LADDINGFORD 2001
From: David Watts <dg.watts@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 19:52:09
Just a quick note to say that the Laddingford 2001 Fly-In is on this
weekend.

Originally planned for the 2nd September, we changed the date to later
in September when the factory planned an open date on tyhe 1/2nd SAept.
Now that event is off we are back on with the Laddingford do.

Laddingford is situated a couple of miles East and slightly North of
Paddock Wood in Kent at 51 degrees 11.6 North 0 degrees 24.6 East. If
you are flying in do not get confused with Old Hay, situated just south
of the railway line. Laddingford is a couple of miles North West of Old
Hay. We will operate 123.45 unofficially. Main runway is 11/29 750mtr.
with secondary runway 30/21 470mtr.

Dave Watts G-BXDY