Re: Compare to Azores

Subject: Re: Compare to Azores
From: Ira Rampil <rampil@anesthes.sunysb.edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 12:26:46
Hi Ferg!

Whilst in the process of compiling a translation glossary for non-UK builders
to help them understand the Europa Builder's Manual, I saw this message. I
understand the 1st paragraph and the last two (with sympathy), but I have no
idea what the 2nd and 3rd mean.  Can you help me out and I'll add the
translated words to the glossary (with attribution!)

Ira
A224