NPPL (UK listeners only!)

Subject: NPPL (UK listeners only!)
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 11:01:30
The CAA has at last released the draft of the National Private
Pilot's Licence (NPPL) proposal. It has been distributed to various
aviation bodies and associations (many of whom have made it available
to their members), and it is also available on the CAA's website at:
<http://www.srg.caa.co.uk/ga/ga_home.asp> under "What's New".

The CAA invite comments on the proposal, which they must receive by
31st August. However, they ask that you submit any correspondence
through your own association rather than direct to the CAA, so you
will need to allow time for (eg) the PFA to forward your letter to
the CAA. You can send your comments through almost any of the
aviation organisations (such as AOPA, Flying Farmers, Lawyers Flying
Association, etc) as most will have received copies of the proposal.

Remember we'd like to get this into law by 1-1-2002, so don't start
knocking big holes in it!

regards

Rowland