Oshkosh Followup

Subject: Oshkosh Followup
From: Jonathan Moyle <jmoyle@epo.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 11:29:59
 11:29:57 AM,
        Serialize by Router on thmail/EPON(Release 5.07a |May 14, 2001) at
08/10/2001
 11:29:58 AM,
        Itemize by SMTP Server on rout01/EPOR(Release 5.07a |May 14, 2001) at
08/10/2001
 11:29:57 AM,
        Serialize by Router on rout01/EPOR(Release 5.07a |May 14, 2001) at
08/10/2001
 11:51:53 AM,

>Ira wrote:
While Airventure is still fresh in my mind I thought I would pass along
some
of the interesting
finds in avionics.

1) Dynon Development has a device which combines essentially all flight
instruments into a
single 3.25" panel hole display. It is based on solid state gyros,
accelerometers and magnetometer and does AI, DG, Airspeed, AOA,
Altimeter,
VSI, Turn Coord with Ball,
and G meter.  All for $1995.  I would pay real money for this one if it
actually ships!

2) I-K Technologies has a new engine monitor system with colored LED bar

graphs, numerics, and full time labels.  To me it looks much more
ergonomic
than the competing numeric displays.<

The web address of I-K is www.i-ktechnologies.com and the unit is $1999
without sensors. I couldn't find anything on the web about Dynon
Development. Prehaps someone else knows where to get more info.

Jonathan