RE: Europa Research

Subject: RE: Europa Research
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 20:31:34
Sorry to add to the load on this one, but on the same topic, are there any
in the Oxfordshire (plus Midlands and South East) area willing to offer the
same? I can't think of a better way of making a decision than to talk to
existing owners, plus research on good non-factory ideas can only pay
dividends.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!

Best regards,
Jeremy Davey