RE: Europa Club AGM

Subject: RE: Europa Club AGM
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:06:57
Hi! David.
I would have planned to come but for:-
 a) my Trike bungee has had an incident so I'm grounded.Wasn't sure about
the competitions though!
b) After all the flack lately I'm not sure trikes are welcome !!!!!(Joke!)
Regards to all. Have a good day. Don't forget the committee is supposed to
be arranging some
beginners flyouts abroad .?
Best regards
Bob Harrison   G-PTAG Kit 337 Jabiru 3300.

Ps If you are having a raffle or  auction put my Hot DOG in !!!!!!