RE: Trike Nose Leg Bungee Breaking.

Subject: RE: Trike Nose Leg Bungee Breaking.
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 00:14:25
Hi! Fred.
Just browsing through one or two saved messages arrived back with this one
and it occurs to me that you are still working on 350#  as per  PRE the "
increased bungee size mod. My mod instructions uplift the break weight to
400lbs to 500lbs with engine fitted. This means a lever applied to uplift
the tail to effect the test down on the nose wheel . When I said I pulled
down on the prop. it must have been when the break weight was 350 lbs.
Sorry to "rabbit " on about this but prefer to know you are on the safe side
.
BT W your direct e-mails still return so need to contact you via the europa
circuit.
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG