Europa wars ! (or which version)

Subject: Europa wars ! (or which version)
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 19:15:46
OK, I cant resist it - I think monos are great too and I dont believe
over 500 other people out there (I am sure Europa will correct me if my
figures are wrong !) simply parted with their money without asking some
fairly tough questions. I bought my Europa on the reccomendation of
other Europa owners and not because of Ivans sales patter. The fact is
the aircraft sold itself as I am sure many hundreds of other satisfied
customers will testify. Enough said.