RE: seat foam

Subject: RE: seat foam
From: Tony S. Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 08:17:40
If you look at my log for this month you'll see both temperfoam and
backsaver put into action

www.kaon.co.nz/europa/272bi.html
<http://www.kaon.co.nz/europa/272bi.html>

I am using a 3" multilayer pad of temperfoam on the base and a 1"
backsaver as a seat back. The stuff is frighteningly expensive but makes
for a very comfortable ride on long flights. It also has excellent shock
absorption capabilities if one's arrival on the ground is heavier than
desirable.

Tony