Re: navaid devices

Subject: Re: navaid devices
From: Eddie and Sue Lindsay <elindsay@zianet.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 12:41:42
Miles:
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Have had an unusually busy
morning here in New Mexico.
    I have just spoken with Richard at NavAid, and he was unable to shed any
light on the problem we have been experiencing in getting Email through to
them. According to Richard, the address we have been using
(info@navaid-devices.com) should be working. He will get in touch with his
service provider and make sure they are aware of the recent problem we've
been having using that address.
    In the meantime, Richard says you can contact him at
rdray@mindspring.com. This is his personal/at-home Email address. As I had
mentioned earlier and Richard confirms, they are a small operation and are
very busy trying to keep up with orders. Richard again expressed his intent
to devote a bit more time to reviewing/responding to Emails.
    Hope this works in everyone's best interests. - Ed Lindsay -