RE: Trainer wheels for my fuselage

Subject: RE: Trainer wheels for my fuselage
From: Tony S. Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 13:59:38

I have a couple of questions.  I was thinking about making some dummy
spars
to which I could attach some vertical struts that I can put some wheels
onto
the bottom of.

I was thinking that this, combined with the tail wheel would be a
convenient
method of making the fuselage movable in my workshop.  Has anyone tried
this
?

That's how I move my fuselage around all the time. 30mm MDF with ply
bonded on each side to make a sandwich for the spars with 100 x 50
verticals with wheels on does a nice job.

Tony