RE: radios etc

Subject: RE: radios etc
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 19:57:33

Paul:

I talked to the Microair guy at Sun and Fun about the 4 watt issue.
He related that they are planning on introducing  a new unit  at
Oshkosh. I believe he said that the new unit will have a variable output I
understand it will put out 5 watts or 10 watts at the flick of a switch.
They also have a trasponder that fits in the same sized small hole that their
radio fits in.

Steve Hagar

A143

Mesa, AZ