Re: Control stick diameter

Subject: Re: Control stick diameter
From: Grahamclk@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 15:55:23

Now this subject has popped up again, can I ask what stick handles people are
using on the large stick, and indeed who supplies anything decent for the
small one if it has to be modified? One button would do, though no doubt
there are some about which might do more (trim ? missile launches ? (:-)) )

I am tired of looking at my 35mm film canister caps, even though they snap in
perfectly. I put them in when I was going for the record number in use in the
plane (14 to date).

G-EMIN