RE: Tailwheel spring/arm set up

Subject: RE: Tailwheel spring/arm set up
From: Emmet E. Welch <ewelch@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 00:38:00
Thanks all for the comments.

Ferg hit it - when asked to make a hole "25mm up from the outside skin" my
brain left out the "outside" part.  From talking to a few, however, this is
not a problem as long as the level below the fuse is correct (which it is).

Thanks again all, and for those who have yet to get to this point - 25MM
---From OUTSIDE SKIN.  Thanks Ferg.

Emmet
A141