Soldering vs. Crimping Issue

Subject: Soldering vs. Crimping Issue
From: Eddie and Sue Lindsay <elindsay@zianet.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 22:39:13

To All:
    I took the liberty of forwarding a couple of the recent messages,
subject as above, to Bob Nuckolls. Actually, I was rather curious why he
had not "leaped recklessly into the fray" (quotes are mine) to offer
further clarification/explanations/etc. For what it is worth...Mr.
Nuckolls advised that he no longer monitors all of the builder's group
forums, to include ours, as he was finding himself doing little more
than reading through two hundred plus messages a day searching for the
one or two problems/issues to which he could perhaps offer assistance or
provide a response.
    Mr. Nuckolls did advise that he just recently penned "a new piece on
this topic" (as above, that is), and he asked that I share with you the
address at which you can access that article. That address is:
http://www.aeroelectric.com/articles/rules/review.html.
    Mr. Nuckolls also indicated that he very much appreciates hearing
---From the folks that read his material, particularly when they discover
what appears to be a discrepancy or contradiction in his publications.
    A final note (and none to soon, you're thinking), Mr. Nuckoll's
advised that the only aviation electronics forum/group he now monitors
on a daily basis is "the new AeroElectric-List on matronics.com." My
attempt to find the "AeroElectric-List" at www.matronics.com was
unsuccessful, and I have asked him to provide a more specific address.
Incidentally, the "matronics" site is worth a visit. I'll pass along
that more specific address as soon as I receive it.
    Goodnight from New Mexico, The Colonies.  -  Ed Lindsay  -