Open Barrel Pin Connectors

Subject: Open Barrel Pin Connectors
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 09:34:27
My 4 month arm-wrestling match with the supplier
has ended in victory . . . the tools we thought we
were going to get back in August are here. Whether
you use our tool or not, here's a comic book on
installing the open barrel pins as used in Mate-n-Lock,
Molex, and D-subminature connectors.

http://www.aeroelectric.com/articles/matenlok/matenlok.html

     Bob . . .
     ( Knowing about a thing is different from  )
     ( understanding it. One can know a lot     )
     ( and still understand nothing.            )
     (                     C.F. Kettering       )
           http://www.aeroelectric.com