Picture Store for the List

Subject: Picture Store for the List
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 18:36:32
I have now instituted a web site for the storage and access of pictures
associated with our conversations.  This is presently in skeleton form - pretty
it ain't, but it will serve the purpose until improved.

It currently holds 3 pictures of Bob Berube's conventional taildragger Europa
conversion as seen at Oshkosh recently, the pictures coming from Ed Lindsay.

These are accessible at  http://crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk/europics.htm

You will presently have to use your browser facilities for navigation.  If you
want to save a picture locally, try right clicking over the picture and then
hitting 'Save Picture As' .

I intend this as a 'public use' facility and to encourage people to send
pictures along.
Pictures should be sent by private email to myself
(john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk) , you can't post them to the List or put
them on the web site yourself.  I will stick them on the site and send an
announcement to the List.  I don't fetch my email every day so for anything
urgent a call on 01344 457323 (UK number) might improve the response time.

Now back to the sticky stuff .....

John Cliff
Europa Club List Forum minder