Pictures of Bob Berube's Taildragger

Subject: Pictures of Bob Berube's Taildragger
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 12:36:22
A couple of days ago I forwarded some messages from Ed Lindsay about pictures of
this conversion, taken at Oshkosh. The messages had been rejected by the
software and I forwarded them without the pictures.

Ed sent a subsequent posting, also rejected by the software, offering to post
the pictures by private email to people who contact him to request this. This
appears below.

 At his request, I sent the photographs to John
earlier this evening. I would happy to do the same for anyone else who
might be interested. Please send your request directly to me
(elindsay@zianet.com) and I will expedite a response.
    If anyone out there would agree to post the photos to their web
site(s), I would welcome their assistance.

 -Ed-