RE: Jabiru Cowls

Subject: RE: Jabiru Cowls
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:34:31
Hi! Tony.
I think that Jabiru are now supplying the full cowl kit with the 3300 engine
for a Europa Installation,. Although in G-PTAG's case the cowls were
supplied by ST Aviation and somewhat
Re-styled by myself. ( I think they now also supply the Jabiru Factory
version.)
 Thanks to Rob Waters for putting G-PTAG's photos on the webb , more's the
pity it didn't have it's current Union Flag livery applied.!!!!! I just
haven't had time to get my mind round doing it due to trying to get the damn
thing in the air.!  What's this about "PILOT'S being able to get it up"!!!!
Regards
Bob Harrison. G-PTAG