Jabiru 3300 Europa pics

Subject: Jabiru 3300 Europa pics
From: robw@iprolink.co.nz
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 18:09:03
For all of the people who requested copies of my pictures of Allan Bowden's
Jabiru
3300 powered Europa, and for anyone else who is interested, I have temporarily
posted them to the following address, along with a few of Bob Harrison's G-PTAG

http://www.faxmail.co.nz/rjw/

This page may take a little while to load, as I didn't want to reduce the
pictures
in size too much. Please feel free to copy these pictures for your own use.
Please also note that I do not work for Jabiru, nor do I have any commercial
interest in their company or products.

Please also let me know if you have problems accessing this site, and I'm
interested
in any feedback or questions that I may be able to answer.

Rob Waters

kit 437   Tri-gear   ZK-ROB